Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Just last night I was sent a text about my bill, and today I’ve woke up with a “late fee” charge without having received a single text message or notification about it. Surely this is incorrect.

mama by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Larger Plan Bill

Normal bill is 27.00, this time i got a bill for 27.37.I haven't used any extras so that's just the basic tariff...It's just 37 pence but i need to know why.

Alex1409 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Checks

I bought a phone last week on my first o2 account as the account holder. I haven’t got a credit history however was told over the phone it has passed it’s credit check and i would receive a dispatch email straight after. It’s been a couple of days an...

longman1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vat added to monthly bill

I recently did an upgrade of phone and tarrif through a 3rd party, prices shown inc vat, i have just recieved my first bill fom o2 and vat has been added to the orginal cost that was supposed to be vat inc. No where have i found on any communication ...

Robjam123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim card

I have lost my sim card and I would like a replacement sent please

Aroncalin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC from abroad

I am stuck abroad for some time and need a PAC number. Can anyone tell me a number to call? There is no automated means to do so except domestically. Thanks so much.

KiwiBrit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit refund

I rang o2 last Monday and the processed me refund for my deposit. They said it would take 7 days but it still hasn’t arrived, do I wait longer or is there anything I need to do?Thankyou!

Abbie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to place order says something went wrong

I recently placed an order for an Apple Watch which went through smoothly until it was out of stock and had to cancel this. Ever since, I’ve been trying to place a new one after I enter all my details and card payments for a credit check it says “oop...

Alex1999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN correct?

Good Morning, Is this APN for pay monthly correct? mobile.o2.co.uk ?

thetravel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos