Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Recycle

I'm trying to get a recycle value for my Moto Edge but can't find anything. Nothing even when I try IMEI. Anyone else had this problem?

RM5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Active 2 Watch And o2 Esim

Iam loosing the plot with o2 I have brought a Samsung active 2 4G watch direct from Samsung have now tried 2 o2 esims via the samsung wearables app both have activated fine as it shows on the watch and also the wearables app that there is an active c...

Chris-K by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cheap contract

Looking for a new deal for when my contract ends at the end of the month.S21 ultra

Scotty010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First Bill

Need some help understanding the first bill.Joined O2 two days ago and got a fresh bill today stating that I need to pay a full month charge of airtime. I'm guessing it could be in advance, but the bill states that the charging period is "Until May 1...

AnitaZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending service

If I pay outstanding device plan can I leave O2 services on a second phone I’ve not been using for about 1 year

Denise4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Am getting an additional SIM card for my mother and have just received a text saying when I get the sim text swap????? I don’t want to swap , how is this

D400 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

I want to pay my device plan in full!

B34RDON by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Airtime Plan

Just finished paying off my device plan & was wondering If I was able to cancel my airtime plan to switch onto a cheaper plan? I've noticed that for £10 less I'm able to get the same benefits

LemonTofu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade not due!!

Why are o2 calling about upgrade when still got 6 months left of contract. For last week or so been getting calls from 0344 826 0202. Didn't answer as was wary it was spam call but Googled it and saw it was o2 upgrades. Now getting texts from them as...

smc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos