Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I Need a PUK code

I need a PUK code for my old phone Samsung 8 and I also need a new sim to use the phone again the phone is locked with a latching code which I have but need to be able to unlockThanks

Christy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g removed

Hi I’ve just had a message pop up saying 4g removed from your phone.Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks

Shaun_mm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 overcharge 3 months in a row

O2 has been overcharging me 3 months in a row. I get in touch with their respresentative online and they apologies promise me credit back but only I pay my overcharged bill and 2 months in a row I have not seen the credit "due to a mistake on their e...

Complaint

I was unable to use my mobile phone to make/receive phone calls or use the internet as there was no mobile network coverage until this afternoon i.e.over 5 hours.I would like a refund for the non-availability of a mobile network.The area affected BA1...

Tony8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I signed up to switch to O2 9 days ago - no SIM has arrived

I signed up to switch to O2 9 days ago - I received my confirmation, username etc and can log into my account but have received nor heard anthing and no SIM has arrived. If I log into my account it says I havce no service, so nothing to chase. Any id...

ddavenpo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why make it so difficult

Simply wanted to pay the remaining balance on my device.Unable to do so via app - need to call.Call and end up taking to the robot for ages as it doesn’t understand.Finally think I am getting somewhere when the robot tells me the magic words I have t...

RobS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim

I don’t have my old sim to receive the message to swap sim.

Arthur73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exchanging Apple Watch

Ahhhhhhh, I'm a doofus.Ordered a 40mm series 6 apple watch yesterday which turned up today (amazing speed) but forgetting I'm.a big 18st man, I ordered the 40 and not the 44mm watch.Struggling, proper struggling, to find how to tell 02 I'd like to ex...

DannyBs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

Recently got a replacement sim and calls/texts work fine however my mobile data does not work. I have data and I’ve checked the network settings. Restarted the device yet my mobile data still does not work.

Fatts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos