Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

30 days notice

Hi all. My device plan/fixed term is due to be paid off in March. My final bill will be on the 7th and my final direct debit payment will be on the 21st. I don't want my airtime plan to rollover once the phone has been paid off, so could someone plea...

Outstanding Payment

I have received a notification that I have a bill of £10.64 outstanding which you were not able to recover via my bank direct debit. I have checked with the bank and it appears that the DD was mistakenly deleted.The DD has now been reinstated and you...

Sigillum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting my number

My old number was supposed to be ported today, but my phone still shows the temporary number, please help

Mausi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap from Virgin to O2

I'm trying to swap my number from Virgin to O2. My Virgin SIM hasn't been used for a while and I think the SIM has been deactivated. To do the SIM swap, I think I need to get a code sent to my Virgin SIM, but can't do that if it has no service. I hav...

Boot loop

Hi has anyone had this boot loop thing I’m at my wits end with daughters phone please can anyone help

AnneL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

De to I phone 15 pro

I ordered phone with e sim.How does it work is all set up .on entering e sim it said incompatible.although I ordered phone with e sim.should it all be set up ?

Robbo9006 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

I block data while roaming accidentally 

Rosita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos