Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No sound on voice calls

Got a new iPhone 14 from O2 shop last week all working perfectly until last Friday pm then lost all sound when making & receiving voice calls. Can make & receive calls ok on using WhatsApp audio. Had online diagnostics test today advised device is wo...

Lorrimj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly tariff gone out after contract ended

I ended my contract at the end of the 2 year period and a monthly payment has just been taken . Am I right to think that we pay at the beginning of the month ( so a month in hand) and not at the end? So,the 25th monthly payment should nt have been ta...

Jayne17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't activate old puffl

Hi I have old by 50 and bt 200 puffl, and have received the new 5g Sims and unable to activate. This is because I can't pass security. As I didn't sign up with an email address, or password or account number when I took the account out about 25 years...

Dharmz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to SIM only

My wife and I have 2 IPhone 11’s on contracts with O2. (REMOVED for my wife and REMOVED for me). Our contract has expired. I want to go to SIM ONLY as we are happy with our phones. I can’t get through the whole process online. I can’t get past the ‘E...

DB4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horrendous faliure migration

i bought a payg sim from o2 website.i wanted a contract but after 3 sttempts to do it i gave up. i tried to activate it but i was told it was not correct. i went to an o2 shop but they were totally useless and told me to ring customer services. This ...

Akirasan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting on sim

Hi I ordered a sim a week and a half ago and it has not arrivedcan you help

oooooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Sign In Details

I have an O2 SIM only plan and a Virgin Media SIM only plan. I want to be able to access the dashboard for both plans, but I haven't received any information from Virgin about how to do this. Note: access to the Virgin Media dashboard has been disabl...

IS99999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos