Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Temporary pay monthly number

I'm trying to keep my number from PAYG to monthly. The Keep My Number Form says I need my temporary pay monthly number which should be in my confirmation email or SIM pack. I can't find it in either. Please help! Where is it?

Jammymoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

hi I have a bill I ain't payed yet and I have a up coming one. I writing to let you know am paying everything on the 8th January

Kel-bel32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid phone bill still showing up as unpaid

I keep getting contacted to pay my phone bill despite having already having made the payment and been charged for it! I would like to add a photo as proof of payment but it doesn't seem to be working. All the best, Jasmine

jsc1999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telephonica uk refund

Good Morning I cancelled my pay monthly sim and i paid what i thought i owed However today i have received a refund a refund but the reference is Telephonica Uk I am hoping some- one can help me Is this in fact a refund from O2 ss i cam no longer see...

Bill Increase

So I got an email from O2 regarding bills changings, Nothing is changing? Except how we collect the bill. Yet the 1st bill after that email has increased 10% and my 40gb usage has decreased to 20gb?

Bill

What is the progress with my ongoing enquiry 

Brall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

Hello, can I change my surname from my maiden name to my married name please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

View bill

When I login to my o2 it only shows a purchase I made over a year ago it does not show my actual phone bill

Wellbake by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better tariff

I am on a really old and poor value tariff, and I would like a better one.there are some great deal on EE currently, so if you can match this then fine - otherwise I'd like to leave please.I like the 25Gb for £16. https://ee.co.uk/mobile/sim-only-dea...

baggles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos