Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Order

Hi I placed an order for an ipad yesterday and I was wondering if you had the tracking number for the package.

Paid my bill but not owing as paid

I paid my bill yesterday but it was put through 3 times and failed twice, though was successful the first time, my account is still showing as in paid please help

Benred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my number

I want to keep my pay as you go number 

Aw8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change of sim keeping same number

Yesterday I hd my sim changed in the o2 shop in blackpool as the old one wasn't receiving text messages - order number NC77802500 - the new sim works but I have lost all my contact names

Debbie234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional amount on my Bill

Is it me or O2. I cannot seem to find anywhere on O2 Web site where I can actually speak to Customer services.

Ladrick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel bolt on

I made a mistake and ordered a very small bolt in order No NC77949734. Can this be cancelled

Susiejane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I have made a payment today it has been taken out of bank and it has not updated on the system. The system is saying I owe £180? Unsure why this is as my usual bill is just under £80. My phone has been cut I need this issue resolved asap.

Sel_x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos