Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancelling my 02 contract

I would like to cancel my 02 contract. I was signed up by virgin have never used the Sim and pay 10 a month. How do i go about cancelling the contract?

Ian99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data abroad

My data is not working even though my contract stated I have roaming abroad

Rose12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network/data issues

Hi, over the past year I’ve noticed my signal/data is just getting worse and worse. My phone will show 4G or 5G but can’t open internet pages or social media apps. I’m also quite a bit of the time not receiving messages and not being able to send the...

zleitch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only deal

I want to change my contract to the 10gb £5.99 per month deal 

David73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bar stolen phone

I need to bar my phone which has been stolen, but can't log into verify as it's asking me to call

Cian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request new sim

I lost my SIM card while using a temporary one while abroad and need a replacement sim now I’m back in the UK thank you

Isatak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hello i have a pay monthly sim card i am no longer in a contract just a rolling month to month bill as my contract period ended, i have a £5 spend cap on this also. I have just checked my recent bill which appears to have added extras of one disney+ ...

CCMAC35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closure of Account

My account number is ********. I have sold / replaced my laptop. And don't have any access to the SIM card. How do I close the account and not be charged any further . Regards David

Saldanha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

How do I access the live chat please 

Tracey_79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos