Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Calling Customer Services re: Volt Benefits

Does anyone know why my o2 account and Virgin Media account are not automatically linking. I have been with o2 for about 3 weeks now. I would like to benefit from the double data on o2 and double speed on Virgin Broadband as that is one of the main r...

Resolved! Upgrade

My contract is up in August 2022. I have 170.16 to pay. If I upgrade today can the sum be spread over the next six months or do I have to clear the amount in full in order to upgrade?

Andy76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from abroad get directed to a stranger's number

When my mum calls me from her Czech landline she gets connected to a stranger. She uses my number saved in her phone 9 years ago same way as she did before. There are no changes on her side. I have no blocked numbers or redirections of calls set up. ...

Resolved! How is it possible to talk to a human on this network I have tried for more than an hour?

I have just joined 02 and am already a Virgin customer. I am trying to get the promised speed increase on Broadband and the additional channel offered by the joining of both services.I have not been able to find out how this is done as I cannot find ...

Boblo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oops. Something went wrong. There's been a slight problem. Don't worry, we've got our best technical

Although I am correctly logged in I have not been able to view my current charges or statements at all this week. Oops. Something went wrong.There's been a slight problem. Don't worry, we've got our best technicians on the case, so make sure you come...

Resolved! Can’t pay bill

Am I the only one that can’t pay my airtime bill? On my o2 app it says we can’t display your latest airtime bill please try again later and says the same thing on the website. I can’t call 202 because I haven’t paid and can’t start a conversation bec...

Resolved! Volt package

Hello, can anyone tell me why my Volt package hasn’t activated? I have virgin media and an existing 02 account, it’s gone way beyond 14 days. Thanks

Joelyben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I had a payment plan in place ready to begin on 03/11/2021 and yet I’ve had £275 taken out of my bank this morning and I just want to know if there is anyway I can have that transferred back as it has now put my bank into minus.