Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Loss of signal

My samsung s10e kept dropping call anything less than 3 barr signal i got tje phone replaced it kept doing it now i have bought yet another samsung a52s and it is still doing the same i went to the o2 store and they adviced me to change the sim but i...

Dukie1044 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amend payment

Is it possible to amend my payment for this month and add the payment owed to next months bill?

Payment3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restricted service

Hi, o2 today have restricted services to my phone due to an unpaid bill. However, all my bills have been paid on time and the balance due is £0.00. I’ve tried phoning customer services but was put on hold for over half hour. Has any one else had this...

Sjrp86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Extras'

Signed up two contracts, mobile data with a tablet and pay monthly sim, 6 days ago and was promised a number of extras for free for either 6 or 12 months depending on the choice made. I go an email inviting me to choose the 'Extras' and there is now ...

Hrrundi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

I ordered a new iPhone 13 pro but was meant to order the max could I exchange it?

Jo1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code limit reached when trying to upgrade

Hi, I am trying to upgrade my iPhone X to an 11 series online, I was attempting to upgrade my email address to my current one but it wasn't reflecting in the order so I tried three separate orders to get it to catch up to my current details, not real...

KateW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default payment on credit file

Hello, I have recently applied for a mortgage, and a concern was raised that a default notice was on my credit file, i called O2 and they admitted they had made an error, however it seems to be taking a long time to resolve, and there is a risk we co...

Resolved! Waiting on undelivered phone.

I ordered an upgrade phone, it was sent to my old address by error, contacted 02 to get it sent to my new address, after a lot of hassle I was assured it would be on its way to my new address, that was 3 days ago, my 02 has not updated delivery time,...

Resolved! Missing order

I placed an order 2 weeks ago for a contract iphone 12 pro, it said it was in stock online and would arrive by 03/12. It is now 08/12 and I still haven't heard anything from o2 regarding my order. I cant track it online as it asks for my mobile numbe...

Resolved! Delivery not arrived

Ordered new Samsung buds on 3rd says delivered 4th but all I got was a weird voucher in the delivery. Can’t get anyone on the phone and can’t seem to find a live chat option, any ideas?

Wrex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos