Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help please

Hi, I applied for a contract yesterday. I got all the legal documents and order confirmation. I spoke to o2 last night and this morning and both people I spoke to said everything went through fine and i would receive the phone today. nothing yet so I...

wintons by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Referral Team

Hey.... So i have purchased a contract with 02 and all was fine and then i found out that is has been passed onto the credit check referral team. Now i am freaking out! its been over 24 hours now and i haven't heard anything. I went to check my credi...

alana23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Phone Order

So i ordered a phone at around 8am on Wednesday, been waiting all wednesday and most of thursday for some sort of corespondence regarding my order, heard nothing so i called in and get advised that it's been passed through to a referral team, the cus...

Montyyy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage not working

Since moving from ID to o2 none of my TXT msgs go as iMessage instead they go as a Green SMS, the phone is connected to Wifi and data.I have turned off the option to send as SMS but it still sends anyway...iPhone 12 pro.Any ideas?

RobK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my bill

Hi my Bill's coming out on the 20th and I dont get paid till the 29th can we sort something out please

1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minutes on a data sim

I'm fairly sure I already know the answer to this but....Is there any way of adding minutes on to a data only sim?Thanks for reading

cheziecat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Higher Than Usual-New Tarrif

Hi! I have just been put on a new tariff after being an O2 customer for years and years-when we first started discussions over the phone the offer was 30£ per month which was then reduced to 24£ more inline with my last contract, I know the first bil...

AC7__ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

So I’ve submitted a form 2 to transfer my number from ee to o2 but they keep saying the information is wrong when it’s not any one been able to keep their number ?

Ashliegh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attempting to swap sims

HelloI've attempted to swap my sims but both of my phones are no longer saying they have a network connection.The old sim is in my galaxy so and is a 4g sim and the new one is in my galaxy s21 and is a 5g sim.I've followed in instructions but It don'...

ed2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos