Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! About my bill and reading

Can you send me my phone reading and bill of this August 2021 please 

General11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Fold 3 Starter Pack

Hi - how do you claim the free Starter Kit for the Samsung Fold 3? I dont see any codes or information in my box/emails. Thanks

Paul17220 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number port half failed

I moved to O2 last week, ported my number across successfully although security checks failed for no apparent reason. It worked when I called an advisor. I then advised my wife to do the same and she brought her number across from Smarty by calling a...

BigMunro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! don't shows Wi-Fi calling optiion

I am using Samsung S20 ultra 5g when I go to the call setting I do not have the option of WI-FI calling Please advise how to add wi-fi calling Thank you

Sim activation

Recently ordered a new phone contract and received today. How to activate SIM card ?

Sam20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Coverage

Keep getting fobbed off by text message about fixing the coverage in the area I live in. Complained about it on 6th July and keep getting texts saying we will contact soon to give you an update. Next text message due on 31st August . What can I do?

Resolved! Unknown item on bill

Hi I have noticed some items on my bill that I don’t recognise 

Myles12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating/de activating bars and settings

Hello.Under my previous company I could access from the browser and the app the bars that I wanted to have or that I already had. Anything from premium calls bars to barring incoming calls of various kinds etc. I did not even know how many they are. ...

durutti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call charge

Hi can anyone tell me why I’ve been charged £7.92 for one call.I can’t seem to get an answer from 02 help on my app I have a sim only deal