Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Bill

Payed my bill over 24hrs ago and my partners phone is still on but mines is not making calls. How do I sort this ?

ben967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact

Hello I can’t get hold of anyone to speak about my bill and to get reconnected

Debbie75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I received a letter recently saying my monthly bill was going down to £35.I’ve noticed my last bill was still £50. Wondering when is this going to the £35

RyanBuck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is SafeSearch used by O2? Why can't I turn it off?

SafeSearch is like cockroaches. I can't get rid of it. It doesn't matter what I do, it turns itself back on, in every device I have. I can't visit sites like Urban Dictionary, or anything with remotely adult content - I'm treated like a child, even t...

Osprey937 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill after cancelling contract

I cancelled my phone contract today which I also the final day of my bill for the final month, which I was told I would not have to pay anything after today if I changed to a new phone with someone else. Yet checking on the my o2 app I still have to ...

Mdun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I just upgrade my phone- same sim card as my last one, keeping the same number. Sim card stopping working this morning, when will it start working again?

Tommy8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only

Hello everyone,I really wish someone can help me out.I'm currently on O2 Sim Only Unlimited 12M 20GB and I have just noticed on My O2 app that my contract should have ended on may last year. I have checked my upgrade options and there is not the tari...

Debora1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payments

I’ve just received my bill but obviously the payment for it isn’t due to go out for another 2 weeks, if I was just to go ahead and make the payment for it straight away, will my direct debit still go out for it in 2 weeks time? Or would it just be ea...

Steph_b88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

calling out issues

I recently got an upgrade to samsung s20 ultra. the phone works fine other than sometimes when i go to call out it does nothing. the screen just shows who i am trying to call but doesnt begin to ring out. it only does it every now and then and people...

Keeping my old number

I had pay as you go now contract want to keep my old number

Sion228 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos