Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data slow and reception

Hi my data is really slow friends and family are unable to call as goes straight to voicemail as signal really bad only started when the 5g network went up, omg.

Gaz_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No text messages

My phone has decided to stop sending text messages. My phone has done an update in-between the last successful message and now so not sure whats happened but some help would be great thanks

ry1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Does anyone know why I can not access mobile data in Republic of Ireland . I’m sIm only and pay monthy?

Amcc123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! porting my phone over from vodafone

I am porting my phone over to 02 today from Vodafone. Consequently I cannot make calls. However when I upgraded my phone to the 02 platform I did not receive a new sim card. I have my original Vodafone sim with my numbers on.

AG11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £46 over paid

Paid my bill b4 weekend and u have taken £46 of me twice, which leaves my device bill unpaid on 2 off my contract, I was told this would be sorted Friday and still hasn't. (Personal details removed) Could u plz sort this out take the extra £46 and pa...

Jones7390 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Megan

Hello I would like my purchase back on... thanks 

Resolved! Callback

I am currently abroad and my services have been barred meaning I cannot call the payment line to make my payment despite having restarted my device multiple times. How do I request for call back services as I am still able to receive calls and texts ...

Ngechu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order confirmation email not received

Hi I've just recently signed up for a new contract and I have gone through the process of entering all my details, however I have not yet received my order confirmation email. I have the order confirmation PDF, but I'm concerned as if I've not receiv...

HarryJ98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos