Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade

Do I keep my old phone if I upgrade early

Upgrade

Why are O2 upgrades so much more expensive directly rather than the amazing deals you get with outside suppliers. Frustrating to say the least. I can upgrade now but can't access guru chat either.

Specksy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

One plus 8

tyler2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra Charges

I have been charged £2.54 in extra charges on this months bill. The number linked to the charges is 01855 3308653. Due to the current pandemic I am working from home and this number is a Microsoft sign in veririfcation number. The number calls me, I ...

Resolved! sim card disconnects

Can anyone advise please, from time to time my sim card is unable to be read by my phone, ive transfered it to my old cracked phone (same model) and the same happens, also ive taken the sim card holder out of my old phone into new phone and it still ...

I want to cancel my upgrade

I have had second thoughts on my upgrade and I would like to invoke the cooling off cancellation notice.Do I accept delivery of the phone?

Mr-H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone actually there

I am behind on my bill as I was in hospital. I need to let them know that I can pay it in full on Monday. I have received text messages with numbers to ring but they don't work. All I've managed is automated systems. I can't cope with not being able ...

Bhawk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not registered

I've just upgraded and my phone isn't registered to network. What do I need to do

Brads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buds promotion

Hi, I've just purchased a new S20 plus which comes with a offer of Samsung Buds. You have to claim via Samsung members app but the offer isn't on it. Has anyone managed to claim yet?

S8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting o2

Why is o2 saying when I ring them they are closed and open 8-8 when it’s only 4.30, I need to activate a sim I’m paying monthly contract but unable to use my phone this is a joke not being able to ring anyone I can’t log on cos my old sim is broke so...

Liz26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos