Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with O2 Internet while abroad in Italy

Hi, I have a Huawei P30 pro and I am abroad in Italy. I can make calls and send SMS but Internet is not working. I tried restarting the phone, reset the network settings and selecting manually a network but none of these has worked. I am currently co...

Receiving Texts

I can send texts but not able to receive them since phone was updated on Android I have taken sim out and cleaned it and found networks but there is no facility to change networks My Phone is Oppo A5 2020

Di4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting - Fail - Bad new user experience

Hardly used the network but frustrated already!New monthly contract purchased a month ago - with inbound number porting selected - no message to say it's failed - now I've just been billed another month from old provider because it wasn't ported in.J...

Resolved! Number Spoofing

Hi I've been getting lots of random calls claiming I've called them from July 16th 2021. Its getting worse. I've reported it to O2, Action Fraud and Offcom. I've changed my voicemail to say I've been spoofed but nothing helps so far I've received 50 ...

Mrsk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Wi-fi calling and 4g have just been turned off

My Wi-fi calling and 4g have just been turned off by O2 without warning. There’s no way to turn them back on. I can’t even call o2 to ask them what’s going on. Please help!! I’m totally remote and need Wi-fi calling as there’s no signal here.

Habarosen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Police

Can i lock my phone remotely?

Lhm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only contract but very poor speeds can I cancel ?

Hi all. I have currently paid my device off in full and moved to a pay monthly SIM. But the data speed is VERY poor I contacted O2 regarding this and they sent me a new SIM but still the data speed is poor. I watch YouTube videos and some catch up ap...

Sony Xperia Out of Stock - Likely to Get More?

Hi I have just seen that the Xperia L4 is out of stock and nobody knows when it will be back in stock. Is "out of stock" just a polite way to say "we have none left and we won't be getting anymore in"? I find it strange that nobody at 02 can say when...

Portoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos