Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay more than upfront cost? (Phone only)

I am looking at a phone that I wish to buy and only for the phone itself, as I'm happy with the contract sim I'm on.My question I ask:Is it possible to pay more than the upfront cost? As it is possible to change 'Spread the cost over' From what I see...

Floki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end of contract and don't want to renew

how hard is it to explain that I don't want to renew the contract I'm told that I have to give 30 days notice but surely 2 weeks is enough to tell them that I will not be renewing a sim only contract and do not want them to carry on the service after...

teb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

The o2 app is not allowing me to add more data 

Stephen8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi I paid my bill today but on the app it’s showing as not paid so I cannot use my phone

lambo1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query regarding bill

My contract ended in July and I received a letter to say my monthly payments would be changed. However i appear to have one bill at £17.11 and the last one at £22.00 why are these tariffs so different

Suey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to speak to somebody!!!

How the hell do you get to actually talk to somebody at o2??Is there a short number to get through or has that gone???

I keep being charged

I have asked O2 so many times to cancel a sync connection. I am paying £5 a months for Iwatch connection that I don't need because I already have one with O2 and don't need two of them. They keep saying it will be cancelled but don't and can't seem t...

Jay1899 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Why has my data not been put back on when I pod my bill hours a go it’s a joke

Ltasker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos