Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Data

Hi. I changed tarrif and selected the wrong one. i’ve chosen to change it but it won’t change until my billing date. i really need data as I am rarely near any wifi but i can’t add a bolt in while I’m waiting for the tarrif to change. is there any wa...

kd23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Can i add insurance on my device even though ive had my contract longer than 30 days?

Scottp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CO2 summer

Anyone receive a text last month with this saying ‘This summer at 02, we want to help quench your thirst so we are offering 70% off your next statement when you apply code CO2-Summer at the given link ?

AC1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card only upgrade

Hi, I have upgraded my sim only contract, and the instructions say to back up all my photos, emails ect. before inserting my new sim card. why do i have to do this, will it be a different number?Ruth

Ruth57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

contacting customer services

The phone contact service is now reserved, understandably, for emergencies. There is no email address to deal with non-emergency issue (to do with my bill) other than the complaints address complaintreviewservice@o2.com - which appears to be disabled...

john1890 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Keyboard

My iPad keyboard won’t connect to my iPad, I’ve connected them at the connecting point and Bluetooth is on, but Bluetooth can’t fine the device, it’s been searching for over a day now

Tjs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on minutes

I bought a bolt-on for an additional 50 minutes, have now used them and cannot see a way to buy more minutes - help?also I cannot seem to access live chat, has it been taken off every page?

Cancel insurance

I need to cancel my 02 insurance as my phone is covered by my house insurance

5g settings

Hi does anyone know to get the internet settings for 5g for the note 10 plus tried to get on chat to speak to someone but it won't allow me any help would be appreciated thanks

Wayneh14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-Pad

I am paying an Airtime amount and am just using it asan I-Pad so want to cancel the Airtime

Billing5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos