Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My number comes up as private when I call my contacts

I've recently come to O2 from Giffgaff and ported my number across. However I noticed that when I call my contacts, my number comes up as private. I'm on a OnePlus 5. I contacted Live chat with O2 and tried the suggestions below which didn't work:res...

Resolved! 4G Coverage becoming real slow

Hello, I was not sure where to post this so sorry if it is in the wrong section but for a while now the O2 4G internet is getting slower at my work to the point of it being super slow/unusable, it was not always this way so can someone please inform ...

Screenshot_20180518-222254.jpg Screenshot_20180518-222317.jpg Screenshot_20180518-222324.jpg
Chris_S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reconnect

I have just paid my bill however my lines have not been reconnected what do I do

Resolved! Billing

Hi, Can you please check notes in my account clearly , I got an email from you guys on 26/06/21 regarding that tariff is getting changed please contact O2 to end up your contract with no termination fee like this , I called O2 and I informed to end u...

Resolved! Cancel recent order

Hi, I recently upgraded my contract but selected the wrong duration as I wanted a 18 month contract but when I selected my phone the contract changed to 36 months and I did not realise. please can you cancel my order as soon as possible?

Resolved! More data

Can I pay data on pay monthly 

Carol1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid SIM card error message

I have changed from PAYG to PAYM. At the same time I changed phones from a Samsung 7 to an older Samsung phone. I was given a new number with the PAYM contract but opted to keep my old number, going through the steps on the O2 website to do so. The c...

TJS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi I’ve just upgraded and offered extra was Disney plus for 6months free. I activated it last week and all worked fine now it’s not on my account and has logged me out saying I need to resubscribe. can you look into why this has been removed from my ...

JohnPB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I was able to upgrade to Xperia 1 in 2019 with an offer that O2 let me upgrade for free when I had money left on my contract to pay. The new Xperia 1 iii is out, and I'm wondering if the same or similar offer will be made available again to allow me ...

Richy84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos