Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill query

This month I have payed for Netflix through my O2 account. I need this refunding and any future payments cancelling. I pay for Netflix through Netflix not O2

Samsung s23 fe

I have the Samsung se23 fe ive had it 2 days i having issues with it ive checked all the settings it wont connect to my data and keeps coming up with unknown number when someone calls. Can i take it back to 02 and change my sim to the original plan i...

Debsfrans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not working

Hi my wifes SIM has just lost signal and not working (its a dual sim phone and we have already checked the sim in the other working port

Terrible Signal/Calls Cutting Off - What To Do?

Hi, I recently moved house and at my old address I was with Virgin and was moved onto O2 following the merger. Just before I moved, I cancelled all my Virgin Media services and started a new contract with O2 for my phone at a much cheaper rate but in...

BriBride by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

My contract is £5 per month but I have received email and text stating from Jan I will be charged £10 pm which I fail to understand why?

Resolved! Account locked by a fraud team today

Hi my account locked my a fraud team i was upgrading my sim plan to device plan, because i was abroad they told me to come to the uk and try aging, but i wanted to try couple more times, they locked my account by a fraud team, any change to get the a...

Khan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Just joined through Virgin and contract says Data 4 GB monthly but when logged into O2 web site and the Data on my account says 2 GB monthly?Should the Data available match the contract with Virgin Media?

JFW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! KENYA

Hello, When I went to Jamaica last year there was a charge of £6 per day to use my mobile if I couldn't get access to WiFi. This year I am going to Kenya and I can't find this country listed in the £6 per day plan. Has anyone been to Kenya recently w...

KaiSitter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos