Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

URGENT: Change my bill / tariff

Dear O2 team, I did not realise my bill had gone up from £15 to £31.42. I want to change my tariff before my next bill. However, online it says "unfortunately we can't change your tariff right now". Also, on the 4th of January I was billed £31.42, bu...

M12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selling a phone

Was transfered over from virgin last year.Can we sell our phones while under contract? Think it is yes. But would like it to be confirmed

Evans1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

Hey I’ve just got an iPhone 13 out on contract. Firstly it said £20 upfront however Apple Pay would hold it until a credit check was done. Apple Pay didn’t hold it and the £20 came out. Then when it went to the confirm order page it came up asking fo...

Jadewilz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile data allowance

What happens when you nearly reach your data allowance for the month? Do you get an alert or is there something that can be put in place so you don't go over your allowance?

katotash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terminate monthly contract

Good afternoon. I have now retired permanently to Ireland and need to terminate my Pay Monthly contract with O2. Before I contact my bank I want to know how to proceed with terminating my O2 contract?

Jumbo73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile and broadband billed as one?

If my mum adds home broadband to her pay monthly o2 sim account, will it come under the one bill for her to manage?

nutbolt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change a Sim Card Package

Is there a Sim card which includes Unlimited Talk Time, Text and Data for £20.00 a month?

SamBrads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos