Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing to SIM only

My contract is now coming to an end and I've elected to stay with O2 but go SIM only...... will my direct debit automatically change to the new lower rate? or do I need to do anything

Phoenix59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim - via Volt

Hi,I'm trying to register a new sim that I have received as part of a virgin volt package. I've only just got round to setting it up and paid the first £25 bill out of my account. And so, the sim is in my phone, showing O2 network but outgoing calls ...

Phil11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud Account Take Over

Hi all, only just realised that this is quite a frequent incident after ready historical posts about this in here; I fell for it today and hey have managed to take over my O2 account and proceeded to very expensive handsets; I now have confirmation o...

TJ6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone is locked

Hi my name is Paul number is xxxxxxxxxxx... 02 has been take out of my bank on November 1st for pay my bills £70.12 ... so I have been phone 02 service through typetalk because I am profoundly deaf ... I ask them for switch mobile open account back o...

Paultyson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! There is no update for my sim only order

I ordered a sim only plan on 9 Nov (6days ago). I could not have any response from the order date. I have only order confirmation. What should I do?

Mert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding two extra Sims to my package - Volt benefits as well?

HelloThinking of getting two monthly sims for daughter's mobiles which I manage. I'm already an o2 and Virgin Media customer. I'm assuming they will get normal O2 Priority rewards. But will the new Volt benefits come in as well, they get benefits too...

IDPike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can make but can not receive calls

Recently moved to o2 from Sky Mobile, transferred my number and activated my SIM, however I can only make calls to other people. Incoming calls are not getting through. On iPhone 12 Pro Max, full mobile signal, have rebooted the phone to no avail. An...

woz9uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! joining o2 and keep my old number

trying to give my PAC number to O2 in order to keep my old number calling 202 nobody answers.... is there another way ?

MarcosPT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelling my contract

ive once again been treated like sh-t by o2,,,,if anyone gets to read this.....dont go with o2.ive been told my contract was cancelled over the phone,(phone calls to o2 take over an hour), supposed to be cancelled to find there still charging me.have...

bungie9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos