Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

About a phone bill

I have a new contract but it is trying to charge me for another bill which I don’t have anymore?

Tammy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hello I would like to cancel my contract for 2 cards

Georgi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phishing??

I have just received a text from 07385 763897 stating that they were unable to process my latest bill and to avoid fees I should update my payment information via:- [mod edit: removed to ensure safety] Could You please confirm whether this is a genui...

Lucifer49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

i want to get a sim card for my daughters phone and pay monthly with my bill is this possible

Nicola8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

My bill is due on the 7of July but it says paid what does this mean I've not paid it yet

Hardie95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need

I need to change my direct debit details

Cab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills and upgrade

Hello I am wanting to upgrade my phone but the message in the upgrade box says I need to pay my bill I’ve paid my bill and still getting the same message does it take a while to update?

Jake94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving contract

Afternoon, I've been trying to contact someone at O2 now to cancel my cotnract, i've tried using the 202 number but it eventually goes to a dead end and askes me to email them. While contacting them it does say that lines are open between 10:00 am an...

Fabian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged on my bill

This month I’ve been charged twice for my line rental and once for my contract plan, and it’s still telling me my device plan payment is overdue and customer service won’t answer the phone, terrible service

Jack4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade screen

Every time I try to upgrade phone on my 02 the screen just stays on the loading screen, have refreshed page, deleted app though still the same

Mi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos