Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

2.5 hours of calls on my account I never made

So apparently I made 6 calls to a south American parcel delivery company to enquire about re delivery of a parcel while I was cooking my child dinner putting them in the bath and reading stories to them while they went to sleep... while also reading ...

Resolved! Change of mind

Helloi have just upgraded but change my mind and want to change for iphone 13 pro max

Valeria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge whilst in Greece

I've just received a text to inform me that I have reached my cap, upon checking I have been charged £8.33 for international travel, I am currently in Greece and as part of the brexit agreement no charges will be applied until 2022

Known data issues, still ongoing

Hi, I've checked the local status checker and there are still ongoing issues affecting where I live. I can't get online away from the house. How do I get a partial refund for poor service? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Scott

Scotty2k0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked network

I’ve had an issue with my bank and the direct debit was cancelled, I’ve paid both accounts manually but the number ending in 002 has been blocked, one screen says I owe £34.36 and the next says I have a £0 balance?? Can you help to get unblocked

Hatton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

Cancellation of my contract for (Personal details removed)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my sim

My contract has just ended on my sim card, how do I cancel it?

Gemma86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1044926732

Hi my name is miss Dawn (Personal details removed) I just let you know my money been stop I am try get sure plus I got court case coming up next two or three weeks time want I got my benefit sure out thought court I will paid some till I get my money...