Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for premium newsfeeds

For the past two months I have been charged for Premium and information services - 666000 which is MX Newsfeed. I have not accessed any of these sites so have been overcharged to date by £50. What should I do? I am unable to get any answer from the '...

Resolved! Phone call from 0800 111 6121 - O2 or a phisher?

Hello,On Friday I received three phone calls from the number 0800 111 6121, claiming to be O2 and telling me that my bill is overdue by £10. I tried ringing the number back and it started asking me for my debit card number, at which point I hung up s...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

Resolved! Bill

Hello how i can connected with someone's because i late about pay for my bill i late with 2 weeks. Can u wait me to next friday.

tsvnikol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to bring old number?

I have provided my PAC from previous supplier. However, new sim has different number. PAC is HTG044289.

SPW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled of the contract

I has cancelled my contract along time ago but still getting the bill

Ameer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! final bill

Has anyone got any idea as to how I can get my final bill from O2 after porting my number to another network? I can't use the MyO2 app and it won't let me connect to online help, I can login in on the website but it states that I have no device, I ca...

AndyMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky O2 SIM Airtime Contract

Hi Sky have sent me a new SIM card to save me money on my airtime bill. They have advised it is an O2 sim and that I can swap to this but keep my device plan with O2. Is this correct?

Beni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Returns

Hi all I upgraded to an Xperia 1 iii last week after paying off my previous device and couldn't get on with the xperia so for the first time in 20 years of being an 02 customer I contacted o2 to return the phone.They sent me out a jiffy bag with Ingr...