Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't get through to O2, I keep getting cut off - getting desperate now

Hi, I've been trying to contact O2 all afternoon. I go round and round in a loop with options, the system doesn't recognise when I use the keypad (never had that before) and then I get cut off. When I finally got through to someone and explained my 8...

Goosey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regarding using my insurance for my phone

Hiya can you help as I’m looking to get my phone fixed due to an accidental breakage which resulted in the screen being smashed and also the back of the phone it’s self is also cracked how do I get it fixed? As I can’t seem to find an option to repla...

Helpp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi, I would like to increase my spend cap

Watson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to change my bill payment date

I need my phone and I want o2 to stop cutting my phone off when I haven’t paid my phone bill and that why I want to change my payment date to the last Thursday of every month please

Sam-20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel plan

Hello. I ordered o2 sim couple days ago and it arrived today but i have not used it yet or put it in my phone. I want to cancel the contract because i have found better deal somewhere else. I rang o2 and they said that you can cancel the plan on the ...

Rimsha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! late payment

Can't pay today so need an extension

HW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos