Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lack of signal

I live in ramsey Cambs. Had terrible o2signal for approx 2 months now. A mastproblem but still no further on . Is theresome financial compensation for this?dave king

Spark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of ownership

I want to transfer ownership of my old phone to my son, been to 02 shop can’t help, now on phone for over an hour and transferred to different people ! Please help there needs to be an easier way to do this

LauraL68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

I am Eligible for O2 Open which gives 2 codes to give friends and family a discount. Can this be applied to a contract they have very recently purchased?

th19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hello, I was just messaging to find out if it’s possible to cancel my sim as it’s costing me to much a month and was looking to go pay as you go instead , but was just wondering if this would effect my device plan

Resolved! Device and airtime plan

I if I pay off my device plan for my Apple Watch can I then cancel the £5 airtime as I don’t want to use it celluar? presumably after I pay off the device Dolan for the watch it is mine to do as I chose?thanks

Lucy121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

How can I set up a direct debit to O2?

Lyuba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up a direct debit

Hiya can I please set up a new direct debit for my account lPlease for the payments to come out?thanks.

Js2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change address

I have been trying to change my address. I have moved to a new build property and the 02 system will not recognise my new address. The chat option is always busy and I can get through on the phone. Any help welcomed

Evelyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I have paid the outstanding charges but still my phone is disconnected I can't even ring o2 to get more advice and the o2 app is not working for me either any help please

Jw72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos