Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Coming Back to O2

Just after a bit of advice. I'm currently with the "Red branded" company, and after my partner going to O2, and my company having dealings with O2 (and the better prices) I've decided I will be coming back to O2 after a number of years. Now the compa...

Banksy83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi do you have the google pixel 5 

Lewis93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing extras

I can't find a way of discontinuation of Disney option how do I get rid of this unused extra

CDR_09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 doesn’t know their debits from their credits.

I rang O2 a week or so ago about an issue which was resolved however then got told that there is a credit of £60.67 on my account and if I would like that to be refunded which I accepted. This morning I did online banking and discovered that O2 TOOK ...

joan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Further credit check. What?

Ordered an iphone 13 mini and received the legal documents with the "full steam ahead" bla bla bla emails. I had payed for next day delivery, 24 hours later nothing. Called customer service at 11am the next day and was told I was being credit checked...

DLandy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi I know my bill is over due but would there be any chance you could put it back on at all for my work, I’m going to be paying the full amount on the 14th October Kind regards, Nicole

NM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dublin

I’m travelling to Dublin tomorrow for work, will my contract just carry on as normal or will I be charged for using data and calls over there?

Tjai92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mark

Haw do I cancel my contact 

intress by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos