Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change tarrif

I am currently on 120G unlimited calls and txts for £20 a month, but I saw you’re advert on tv for 250G for £22 and every time I have called you for this I get cut off!I spoke to one of you’re operatives called “Tim” last night and he said that he wo...

Max73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I've deleted my direct debit by mistake. How do I re set it up.?

6584 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registering to network

I have just swapped my sim as I've recently just upgraded but when I try to send a text or make a call, I get a message come up saying I'm not on a registered network. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Resolved! New device added to contract

I’m planning on get an Apple Watch on my current contract if I order it after my bills been made up (5 Oct) does my first bill come out in Nov or Oct?

g86t11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paper bills

Can I please have a  paper  bill for me  3 months  from   phone please 

Susan-75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect first bill

I've been charged £8.80 instead of £8 on my first bill. Trying to get in touch with O2 but there are no options for this or a direct number. Have sent a twitt. Not very good start. Any other help would be welcome

Raj3054 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking to upgrade and using O2 Recycle

Hi I'm looking to upgrade my phone to a Samsung S21 Ultra and have noticed that O2 are willing to give an extra £150 for myself buying those range of phones. I am just wondering if the £150 from O2 is sent to myself in a separate transaction despite ...

Andy_31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff Charges For 0800 & 0808 Numbers

Dear Sirs I see from the information provided, that numbers beginning 08 will be subject to charges. Does this include numbers such as 0800 & 0808, which at tariff free on landlines? Thank you, in advance, for your assistance in this matter and I loo...

Resolved! Pocket Hotspot Netgear speed

Hello everyone I wanted to ask what sort of speeds will i get on the pocket hotspot netgear. It advertises up to 1gps but it runs on 4g so i was kind of skeptical and confused.

Moonboi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos