Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Claiming money back

I’m waiting on 150 going back into my bank account which I have been charged for sim contract I have never even received been waiting 3 weeks can anyone help on what I should do as I have just spoke to billing and he said he can’t help me and put the...

Mike2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charging a different rate than agreed

i have recently changed tariffs,I was told that because I had been a loyal customer my tariff would be £25 per month instead of the normal £28 a month,I am now being charged £28 per month and there does not appear anywhere to get a satisfactory answe...

Rjfedup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Good afternoon, my delivery has been delayed and asked me to contact you, please advise

LeeH84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade order

I upgraded my phone on the 13th and they said it would be next day delivery, I’ve heard nothing since and obviously still waiting, does anyone have any idea on current delivery times etc?

Sara4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my bills are too high

hitoday i checked my bills and i am shocked. next billls are over 699 pounds. when i checked for what are they show purchase of google play. on my o2 account all google play and purchase are blocked. i dont know from where is this bills. can somoeone...

Un block lost phone

I lost my phone at home but found it again and need to get it un blocked.Please can you help me[Removed]Please can you help me

Unblock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Network showing on phone

Hi, I've recently bouight a Huawei P30 Pro on 02, switching from EE. When the phone first arrived, before my number had ported over, I put my old EE Sim card in, so that I could contine with the same number until the switch. The switch went through o...

A1Dan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my order

Hi, I ordered a SIM card 2 days ago and it’s showing as delivered and the contract has started (I’ve been billed) please help? My order number is POST8914417

Molly3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excessive charges in Dubai

So I have just seen my February/March bill.I arrived delayed at Dubai Airport on an a flight from NZ and went online for 2.46 minutes just to check if my connecting flight to Manchester would be held or not This has cost me £42.92!!!! Surely this mus...

Knut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos