Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

How to order a new SIM card

can i order a new sin card      [Edit: topic title clarified]  

JANB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Change of billing date

Carol4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

I’m wanting a tablet on contract. I could have it for a deposit of £365, or go on sim only for 6 months. I chose the latter but I don’t want it if I can’t upgrade to an iPad rather than new phone. Can this sim be upgraded to a tablet rather than phon...

Ginger1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing data

Hi, I have 2 mobile phones on 02 and I can see that I can share data between them but I’m not sure how? It doesn’t give me a link or anything

Hayley4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do i need to upgrade or can i buy a new contract?

My contract is up soon and i want to stay with O2 but there's nothing on the site under £30, so i went to affordablemobiles.co.uk and saw that if i buy a new contract it's a lot cheaper than if i look on their upgrade section. do i have to get a new ...

Ieuster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card delivery

I ordered a new pay monthly sim card Friday 10 April, this was next day delivery but with the Bank Holiday weekend I expected it by today and it still hasn't arrived. The royal mail tracking number also doesn't work when I check the tracking. With 02...

Angus89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Phone 7

Hi there, I have an I Phone 7 and very often only have 2 bars on my signal when I’m at home and when I’m out and about. The amount of people I call who cannot hear me or the call gets cut off. I’ve had a brand new SIM card. Anything else I could try?...

Stephlou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Payment

Kamila1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim

Hello....Can anyone shed any light on the following,1. Can an iPhone XS be connected with an eSim and have a watch also connected to it?2. Is it an easy process to go from a standard sim to eSim and again is it an easy process to switch back if neede...

Greg187 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos