Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Rip off

Beware of the con that's is being charged for picture messages because you send an emoji. I've been a customer of O2 for way over 12 years and only recently have I discovered that this fact! The last few months I've been charged an extortionate amoun...

eddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card say no network

Hi my SIM card isn’t working bin sent a replacement as lost my phone

Nat2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adjustment wrongly charged and no way to contact O2 during COVID-19

I've been charged an 'adjustment' of £17 ish (plus tax) on my bill. I have no idea what this could be for - there have been no changes to my account since last July. I haven't done anything that could account for this charge. I cannot get through to ...

Lourap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Minutes For All Pay Monthly Customers

Excellent initiative by O2 for it's pay monthly consumers.This does not include business or P&G customers.As of today, all monthly customers will get unlimited minutes to keep in touch with people during the current self isolation period.This will be...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! 2 phones

Hi my contact is up so I have got a new phone.. at the moment I am paying for 2 phones on o2 sent a few emails to o2 put no joy .. my last bill was £109 .. needed to speak to someone please

Help13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Swap not worked, Help!

Hi,I received my new phone today (switched from Huawei to iPhone 11). I've completed a sim swap (texted to 20220 as per instructions). My old sim has been deactivated but my new one hasn't activated. It's now been 6 hours without any network coverage...

Bex13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I want to chat about my bill

Shane1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refused delivery

I ordered a new contract phone but on the wrong account so was told by o2 to just refuse delivery, which i have done but they havn't change my account back to what it was, how long does this take

Resolved! NHS help

Hi there,I am an NHS GP and our practice is under a huge amount of pressure using telephone triage.We have a limited amount of outgoing lines so our GPs are having to use our own personal mobile minutes to make calls. It would be great if o2 as a ges...

Resolved! Samsung not syncing emails.

I am not sure if this is one for Samsung or O2 but any help appreciated. I have two email addresses btinternet (Default) and Outlook. I haven't had a problem for three years when it was set up but now I have discovered that my Outlook emails have not...

Judesman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos