Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upfront payment issue

Clicked to pay a upfront payment towards a new phone I ordered. But the upfront payment hasn’t came off and is now charging me more monthly than I expected

Resolved! My phone has been stolen

Hi, my phone was stolen last night please could you block my sin and my phone from getting used please

Mattjeff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I reactivate my account

My contact is coming to an end and I was going to change network but this has not worked out. Can I reactivate my original account and number?

Vee121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgraded and not working

Hi can anyone help, I upgraded this morning and now my phone won't text or handle phone calls

Vic4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

How do I set a cap on my data 

VMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keying through discount

I was told that my discount could be keyed through through the app separately once the phone was received. How do I register for the discount using the app?

Andy53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

Hello could you tell me how much is on my full bill please?

Megan23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change a recent order

I have ordered the wrong colour Apple Watch can I change this in the original order?

JG72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! adding a spend cap

can anyone tell me exactly how to go about adding a spend cap on the monthly usage of my new smartphone? I seem to go round and round in circles.

APN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos