Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Bills

Is it possible to defer my payments for 2 months as i have been laid off work

awood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return phone

I changed my mind about a phone and contract so I sent the phone straight back with the courier as was told to do .I can't get contact or help from O2 now about cancelling contract and my 14 days running out

ChristyO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling contract

Hi, I chose the rolling contract because I needed internet for a short period. After 30 days I gave my notice. Unfortunately, it turned out that O2 did not automatically stopped direct debit and is still charging money for the rolling contract. When ...

Ana2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM swops - keeping number and Pay Monthly vs PAYG Sims

I have an oldish micro sim (O2) in samsung s5 (no nano sim cut out). I have just bought a samsung S10 which takes a nano sim - this phone was bought from O2 and came with an O2 PAYG sim. I want to use my existing number and pay monthly contract on th...

Alast by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order shipment

hi, I've placed order online for apple watch on Saturday. I received all t&c's trough my email but still haven't received shipping confirmation and still no msg on myo2 orders, due to covid19 I can't get through to customer service. What to expect?P....

Alofal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help I’m new and confused

I’m new to o2 and have had an email to tell me to choose my extras iv logged in and selected my phone number but it keeps coming up with there is a problem and there working on it. It has been saying this for 2 days. I’d like to activate the Disney +...

Resolved! Switching number

Hi allMy mum was a pay and go customer however she ordered a pay monthly SIM and we requested she keep her pay and go number so it be sent over to her pay monthly contract, we submitted the keep your number form on Thursday last week but it's still n...

Madhands by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract & Disney +

Hi, joined O2 recently. Selected the Disney+ addon as it was a part of the deal, however, now I have my account, its not listed. O2 are being no help, no response to Twitter. Anyone else experiancing this? To make matters worse, my MY02 account is no...