Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Switching number

Hi allMy mum was a pay and go customer however she ordered a pay monthly SIM and we requested she keep her pay and go number so it be sent over to her pay monthly contract, we submitted the keep your number form on Thursday last week but it's still n...

Madhands by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract & Disney +

Hi, joined O2 recently. Selected the Disney+ addon as it was a part of the deal, however, now I have my account, its not listed. O2 are being no help, no response to Twitter. Anyone else experiancing this? To make matters worse, my MY02 account is no...

Migrating number

I am trying to migrate my number from my old phone contract and have filled in the online form. Nothing has happened yet and i havent has any emails. Its been over 24 hours. I am currently paying for 2 contracts and would like to get this sorted as s...

Resolved! The will it or wont it game!

I'm playing the will it or won't it game today, ordered the iPad 2019 10.2 inch yesterday afternoon for delivery this morning before 10:30am, but after seeing the posts on here and not having any dispatched emails from o2 I'm thinking it won't be del...

Spend cap

Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from a Spend Cap bolt on? All I can find on the o2 help pages is you need to talk to a member of the o2 customer service team, but for obvious reasons I can't do that at the moment.Thanks, Martin

Pac code

Move from EE TO O2 on 31st March. Got pac code off EE but can't get thro to O2 so done the pac code online and said it will be done In 2 working days. Its still not transfered over number yet

Nufc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network status

Anyone in Newcastle, is the o2 network working for you? Wont let me do outbound but will let inbound ppl ring

Mike127 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling My Contract

Hey Everyone! I have been offered a free upgrade due to carphone warehouse deal being cancelled 12 months before im due an upgrade and it also says i have nothing left to pay. Does this mean i can also cancel my contract completed free of charge?

Bruno0227 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone with old sim

I received my new S20 Ultra and since putting sim in I can't call or receive any and only get H+ signal

Guy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked my phone

I reported my phone as lost about 5 weeks ago. I have now had my phone given back, can I have it unblocked? It’s all in my name

VictoriaW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos