Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I've just upgraded does my chrome book come automatically 

CLimo66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

I want to discuss the problems with my phone.

Resolved! Phone locked

I went to Greece for 50 days when I landed in uk my phone had been disconnected and I couldn’t make any callsmy monthly bill was £72.00 I ended up paying £120.00 to have it teconnectedi am leaving for Greece again this time for 6 months will it happe...

Sue12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges in Europe

hello. I’ve been in Greece for the past week but have been charged £4.99 on 5 out of the 7 days… I’m guessing my phone connected to a non-European network on these days. Is it possible to speak to someone to get these removed or am I just wasting my ...

Kitcorner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do O2 treat trans people like fraudsters?

I’m a transgender woman who legally changed her name back in March 2021. Will I be able to place an order with O2 or will they cancel any I make, freeze my account and treat me like a fraudster? I've had that problem with Sky and don't want to repeat...

Returns address

Hi i sent a phone via Royal Mail to the address below is this still the same address for returning devices. O2 Returns CentreCommunication houseVulcan road north Norwich NR66AQ

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phones won’t work in Italy

I have the travel bolt on, but my phone will not work at all - no data, won’t send texts, internet doesn’t work, etc. Any ideas?

Jbax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contracts

Hi, I currently have a phone contract with O2 and have done for over 10 years now, my question is can I have a another contract out at the same time? For a family member? Rather than going into a carphone warehouse store ext. Thanks in advance

Rossi2275 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing a number from my account

I got a new phone in May and I wanted to just keep [Personal details removed] I want to remove thenother number as I've been paying for it and it hasn't been used, how will I do this please x

Ang081180 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End spend cap

Hello i want to take of my spemd cap

Danielle8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos