Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! S20 Ultra Pre-Order

Hi, So I Pre-Ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra in store on the 29th Feb 2020 as part of an early upgrade. I paid a £50 deposit in-store for the Pre-Order and recieved a text message straight away confirming the order with a reference number and telling me ...

Du29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International call through work zoom

Hi I have just revived a text to advise I am being charged £122 for an international call. I have never made an international call so when checking the bill have realised it is due to a zoom work call which my phone connected me to! I cannot afford t...

NB18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add insurance

I bought a phone about 2 weeks ago from Carphone Warehouse, but now o2 has stopped working with them and I want to buy insurance but I assume I have to do it through o2 now? I have tried to do this online but the only possible way I can find is throu...

annelaure by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked calls

Some important calls from unknown numbers and 0800 numbers are going straight to voicemail

StuTel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

I put in a order for a Apple Watch series 5 before midnight for next day delivery but no email yet about dispatch, had all my contract terms through by email tho

Resolved! can I keep my origina number

My phone packed in last night and I need to order a new one. How can I be guaranteed that I can keep my original number. I currently have my contract with o2

Resolved! Contract finished

Hi. My name is Ingrida Sabonaitiene.My phone number is [Removed]. My contract with O2 is finished at 31st of March. How can i reniew contract. I no need phone.I want only internet

Ingrida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Contract switching, how to get help.

I do appreciate that at the moment O2 I trying to only deal with urgent calls but my contract ends is a couple of weeks and need some clarification. I had a letter about automatically switching when it ends but not sure what happens to my bolt ons if...

Cristinao by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unwanted calls after upgrading my contract

Hi guys, as it says in the subject I recently (last Friday) upgraded my contract to a new phone but kept the same phone number as before. From Saturday until today (Tuesday) I have received around 30 calls from different number from all around the wo...

Bart3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos