Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cannot transfer my old number online

Hi,I’ve moved from EE and I have my pac code but every time I try to fill in the online form I’ll get an email saying it’s been rejected for one reason or another. Due to work I’m finding it difficult to find the time to wait on the phone any help?

Dan86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I ordered a tablet yesterday I then got an email to say it was out of stock

Keep My Number Form

How ,long does it take to fix an online form. Even though O2 have got their 'best technicians' on the case the form has been down for over a week (see message below) Oops. Something went wrong.We've got our best technicians on the case. Try again, or...

Kino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade sim

Hello would any body be able to help me please think iv just made a mistake I am on a monthly plan and I wanted to upgrade my tariff to more internet but bye the looks of it iv just order a hole new sim it said I could upgrade now so I did it and it ...

Jev0121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay by Monzo card

I payed my bill Sunday, now bin cut off and on Monzo it’s saying my bill money is set aside for upto 8 days till o2 collect the money how can I get them to do this

SMS not sending from new iPhone 13

New iphone 13 arrived today. yesterday agreed to renew contract with O2. Bolt on for 50 SMS a month but they won’t go through. Can someone help please? Tried chat but you are busy and if I call 202 you cut the call. Not happy

SueK2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Signal

LS7 no signal yesterday and today?! Can't speak to anyone on online chat and I bet you still charge me for these days, not good enough

Talk to a real person

Why is is that when you try and call O2 via the 202 number its just automated trying to speak to a real person and they keep refering you to the My o2 app. what the point when you cant even get to that stage and there is no one on the other end of th...

Mehul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos