Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Abroad roaming

I am travelling from UK, via France to Belgium, Tuesday 26 until Sunday 31 October. How can I set my mobile phone for roaming please?

Resolved! 3 weeks

just wanted to know why there is a 3 week delay on the iPhone 13 pro max

Resolved! Samsung S21 stuck in download mode after software update

I've just done a software update on my samsung s21 and am stuck with a blue screen saying 'downloading do not turn off target'. All online advice says to reboot which I have tried repeatedly but comes back with the same screen. Has anyone else had th...

Lisa_T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bt14 7gw

Help....I have a galaxy s20 the thing is I can't receive notifications or sound for miss calls or text can anyone help plz and thank u ..

Ells by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

Can someone help me?Yesterday I chose a new SIM instead of upgrading my phone, today I am unable to use the damn thing. What's happening?

Resolved! About my bill

The 139.99 was suppose to be taken of my bill because I did not receive my headphones and now I have been cut of when it should have been removed from my bill

Marni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New unwanted sim

I ordered a new phone with new sim but old sim fits do I need to do anything other than just use current si.?

Wend13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New apple Watch series 7

I have received today my watch series 7 but when I try to do the cellular it says transfer from another watch and show me code 94 called customer’s service but nice lady couldn’t help, and the watch department was busy all day

Marcos13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overpayment

I’ve been over charged for this months bill. I’ve not incurred any extra charges. Why was this please?

AM4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

Hi I didn’t mean to cancel my direct debit for my phone bill would you be able to set it back up again please

Abbie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos