Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Why didn't the SIM CARD arrive?

A week ago I ordered a 5G sim card. In my orders, the order is complete.The Royal Mail's tracking website reads: Sorry - we don't recognize that number. Please check the information to make sure your tracking code is correct.So where did my sim card ...

vdavidk86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky out os service number

Hi can anyone explain why when calling Sky's old number that just gives the new number there is an O2 charge of 55p?

IanB39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Join 02

Hi

Adam20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of service

Hi, just wondering if anyone can advise on how I go about getting discount off my monthly bill. Twice now in the space of less than a month has the service been down in my area, for days at a time. If anyone can help or advise the best contact for th...

HollyM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarref

I’d like to change my a tariff but it’s not letting me do it 

Siobhan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! additional phone

My wife has an 01 phone and is registered with my email address.I am trying to switch my virgin phone to 02 but I can't because the email address is in use.Does that mean I need to create another email address?

Paul_c by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraud

I have recently found out someone has used my identity to open up 3x 02 accountsi noticed it when i checked my experian reportexperian have contacted 02 and have also contacted 02 and told i had to wait for 02 fraud department to get in touch with me...

Resolved! Early termination

Hi all. As I don't use my o2 SIM no more because I'm not happy with the service and it runs out 2023. I've read that as an o2 refresh customer which I am, I can get an early termination no charge? But have I got too long for me to be eligible? Thanks

Oll1e2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g

I have recently upgraded to unlimited data and ever since I have I dont get 5g can you tell me why?

Daniel10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

So, just where is my new device 02?

TL;DR / No Sarcasm: I've upgraded, the device was dispatched next day delivery, 48 hours later it hasn't turned up (this isn't the first time this has happened with 02), there is no way to get in touch with 02 to investigate where the device is. I wa...