Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone in Dubai

Hello, I am new to O2. Will be travelling to Dubai in November. Do I have to do anything to use my phone there and will it be expensive. Won't need to make or receive calls, just need access to the Internet for listening/watching Spotify and YouTube....

Yortie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does my upgrade end my Sim only contract?

Hi I’ve upgraded to a IPhone XR with a sim deal but I already have a sim only deal will that now end and I’ll just have the new upgrade deal or do I still have the sim only contract too? And also I didn’t say I needed a new SIM card because I thought...

Tory21080 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with o2 as my phone has been cut off for a unpaid bill due to being out of work ?

Jack121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi there

Hi there, I want to know about my airtime plan cost, bill is showed me £50, but unlimited airtime plan cost is £35, let me know which type bill’s included my airtime plan cost.

Resolved! Europe holiday but need to call my partner in Canada

Hi I purchased a international bolt on for making calls from UK to Canada. I am now going on holiday to the Canary Islands and wanted to check if that bolt will still work or will the charges be different to call from Canary Islands to Canada?

Kay7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello I’m just looking for a bit of help with my bill. So I already had a sim and then 6 months later I upgraded to a phone. This month it has been a month since I got the phone and it’s time to pay my airtime bill but my airtime bill is a lot more t...

Dillon123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AirPods Max Finance

I want to take AirPods Max in finance. Can I walk-in to the store to get it?

UpendraS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s21

Hi all can anyone send me a link to claim my free ear buds please do I use the o2 or samsung website? Thank you in advance o2 don't make it clear how to claim I haven't received an email or anything just a leaflet.

Resolved! Sim Card not working properly after attempted phone number change

I have recently bought a new phone and a pay monthly contract (was previously on pay as you go) and the product was fine when it arrived, however, I wanted to keep my phone number so I went through the o2 website to do this where it told me it would ...

Josh12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAN

Hello folks, hope you can help or advise me please?.I have ordered a Apple iPad 12 Pro and a Samsung Galaxy S21 plus 5G which have both been despatched today, I have noticed the word HAN in front of the product name, can anybody tell me what this mea...

Markie73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos