Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Hospital Phone Charges

My mum went into hospital on Friday after a fall. The hospital phone supplier Hospedia are now allowing patients to make phone calls for free as visiting is currently not allowed. Phone calls in to patients are charged at 13p per min by Hospedia, but...

smullin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to Nigeria roaming SMS received but I’m at home in UK

Hi, As per the title, I received a text message today welcoming me to Nigeria and detailing my call charges yet I am in lockdown in the UK and have in fact never travelled to Nigeria. I assume this could be some sort of fraud but it seems O2 don't cl...

Daul_p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I am due a upgrade would it be possible to give this to my daughter but with a pay as you go sim

Cher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad

I been order iPad Pro 12.9 2020 in last 2week so then email said it out of stock after order? So it will delivery how long??

Zac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing sim

Hi there, ordered a sim only contract on the 10th and still don't have a SIM card delivered. I phoned and emailed many times but since covid-19 it's impossible to get in touch with O2. After 20 phonecalls and emails I got another SIM reordered and th...

AnaV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAK cose activation

Hi, I have just joined O2 from EE and gave my PAK code when I got the phone to keep my old number. It has now been 3 days and the number hasn't transferred. From O2 help I am unable to get through to anyone to get it activated. Any idea how I do this...

CWilcox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please... help me..

I lost my job because of the corona virus. I Hi, I am trying to get a job. However, the use was discontinued due to the failure to pay the fee. Please help me see the job interview. Please use a mobile phone. Fees must be paid. Please help me.

Jung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I message not working

Hi guys I have done everything to get my i message working but no luck. Can you please help? K-RAlex

Koorush-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggling to pay during furlough period

I have been put on furlough period at work and brings me unable to pay my bill until I get back to working full hours. I saw on the 02 website about calling 0800 902 0217 if you was having trouble, I then called this number and was put through to som...

Lorraine4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos