Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New upgrade refresh

Can I get discount if I upgrade a phone, as I have two phones on contract or use my blue light card

Resolved! Stolen phone

Hi, Phone stolen last weekend, badly damaged but now safe and with friends, but 60 miles away. I have a handset ready to use, but no SIM card. How can I get a replacement?

paulcoop by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ordered wrong phone

I whent to order a phone and I have ordered the wrong one how do I cancel it and choose the phone I want

kye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hi I need to change my payment date and The websites sending me round in circles.

Rhianna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over chargef

I'm on simm only contract and I got told I was paying £18 a month so why am I paying £23 a month?

Johnmot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Hi! my device contract ends in January and I understand I will then just pay the sim only price. If I want to leave 02 at this point ,can I just cancel anytime? thank you!

Resolved! Bill

I was wondering why I have already been billed and haven’t even received my phone ? And it is due in 2 weeks please ?

Resolved! Cancelling airtime agreement

Dear sir/ madam, I finally finished paying for my 02 mobile monthly contract with credit agreement no. [Personal details removed]. With mobile phone number [Personal details removed]. Mobile account number [Personal details removed]. I have lost my o...

Galal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos