Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SimOnly contract cancelation within 14 days

I have 2 simonly connection with o2. I have upgraded both to good offer with o2 on 1st Nov. Now I need to cancel one sim and move number to my office provided sim on different network. I will get my new on 25th Nov. I got PAC code from o2 ... do I ne...

M20008 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! handset never received

I placed an order on 22 october missed the delivery from dhl and their website now says returned to sender, however my o2 account shows stays as complete, cant seem to find out how to rectify this!

Wombat1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel insurance

Please help I want to cancel my insurance and I need to lower my tariff how do I do it I can't talk or get anywhere very ignoring

Sw1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit score

I was an O2 customer for years, until recently when they changed my t&c's which let me leave O2 penalty free. I was told on O2 chat and by phone I could leave without any charges. Shortly after I cancelled, I received a bill of almost £500. Contacted...

Pete123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my bill

Hi my name is Colin I'm struggling to pay my bill.i get paid on wens then I can pay in full.

Col2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad to Turkey

Hi, I am going abroad to Turkey. Whilst I am there, does my pay monthly plan covers data, minutes, text? If not what are my cheaper options? Thanks, A.

anitaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling airtime

I have 2 devices registered to my o2 account. One iPad Pro + one Samsung phone.My device plan for the iPad has been paid in full, and I am trying to contact O2 to cancel the airtime bill. However I have not been in the UK for 14 months now, and have ...

Louungi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High bill

my bill is much higher than usual and my bill says its £10 over on minutes, i d like to know exactly what it is, i.e. pemium numbers , which i ndont use.

Annie74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos