Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Gympass app and website - issue with O2 data

Hi everyone, looking for some help. I use the app Gympass to get access to my local gym. I arrive at the gym, log into the app to ‘check in’ and then have 15 mins to get into the gym. For the past week my O2 data doesn’t seem to be working with eithe...

Rachel1534 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oppo watch

Hi can anyone tell me how I can check up on my free oppo watch that was ordered on the 28th December 21. This watch was a free gift when buying the phone but as yet has not arrived. Thank you

Pilkmac63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Travel Inclusive Zone

Can someone explain how to get the free Travel Inclusive Zone extra? This page says this: However when you go through the process of buying a SIM-only contract, the only ones which let you actually select the Travel Inclusive Zone as your free extra ...

benlye_0-1642098337865.png
benlye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click & Collect - Dispatched

Hi, Seems a lot of people are having issues with Click & Collect. I ordered a new contract and phone 5 days ago, store says it hasn’t arrived, help said they cannot track the order. I’ve seen people say wait until the email saying it’s been dispatche...

Resolved! My next phone bills on the 16th

Hello, I’m just wondering if it’s possible to extend my next phone bill charges that are coming out on the 16th in a few days just until the 26th please. I’m struggling to come up with the funds due to Christmas. I’ve never missed a payment but due t...

Dean20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Sim

How long does it take for a new 5G SIM card to be activated to get a signal on a new O2 phone

Resolved! Add a second line to existing account

I am an account holder on pay monthly, could I add a second line for my son on my existing account ? Or would I have to do a complete new credit check and application ?

Fatwack69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hello! I was ordered online from O2 an iPhone and Pay monthly Sim card at the beginning of January. I made Upfront cost of 800 pounds. I have received a 2years contract and a document regarding credit information. On the 5th January you send me an em...

Ivaylovag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave 02

Hi I see my contract finishes on the 1st February and I would like to end my pay monthly charges for 02 and keep the same number for pay as you go. Please can you tell me how I need to do this? Nasim Butt

Nasim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos