Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancelling airtime

I have 2 devices registered to my o2 account. One iPad Pro + one Samsung phone.My device plan for the iPad has been paid in full, and I am trying to contact O2 to cancel the airtime bill. However I have not been in the UK for 14 months now, and have ...

Louungi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High bill

my bill is much higher than usual and my bill says its £10 over on minutes, i d like to know exactly what it is, i.e. pemium numbers , which i ndont use.

Annie74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

HelloI have just upgraded to an iPhone 13. I have swapped over my sim online.I know it says it can 24 hours until it has changed but does it really take that long? I can’t have no phone for 24 hours due to work purposes

Alex25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my direct debit date

How do I change the date of my direct debit? I can’t get through to anyone on 2202 and the online chat as soon as I click onto it diverts me to download the app which I’m already on and using!

Steph_w by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

Hi, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 FE and wanted to claim the reward from Samsung. In the page where the information is entered, it asks the invoice number of the purchase. I checked myo2 but can only see and download the bill of air time plan but n...

Webbie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number swap

How do I swap my number from pay as you go to my new pay monthly phone.

Jonathan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin package error

My Virgin Broadband/SIM package says I should be getting a 10GB SIM but my O2 confirmaiton has come back saying 5GB.

SJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi my phone has been turned of as i never paid the bill i though i got paid on monday its next Thursday tho i need the bar lifted of my phone please ill pay the bill next Thursday

Guyster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Help! I finally upgraded my iPhone 7 yesterday to a 12 which meant a new sim (5g). old one turned off immediately but I’ve still got no device on the new phone 24 hours later!! I’ve turned it off and on again ……

CG73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I’ve been cut off and can’t pay my bill till end of month and can’t call 202 to chat with some1 about turning my phone back I can receive calls but can’t call out and don’t know email address I can contact o2 on need help