Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

I got a phone on contract , it has been 15 days and I still haven't recieved my sim card. My data on my pay as you go has now run and I can't call anyone either. Yet my bill for the contract has come out today even tho I didn't use any of the data or...

Martyna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I dont get why my monthly payment went up by £4

my monthly payment went from £29 a month to £33.24. I know it should go up at the rate of inflation but surely the rate of inflation hasn't went up more than 10% this year.

Connor94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay more

Good morning, I would like to start paying extra each month, how do I do it.

Resolved! visual voicemail spam messages

I get several spam texts a day from O2 repeating the same notification that my number doesn't support visual voicemail. I have not asked for and never used vvm. Phone is pixel 4xl. Can this be stopped?

DomW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill paying for AirPods

I pay monthly for my AirPods, but is there away of paying the remaining cost off now?

Connor10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My bill is very high this month and I’ve noticed that I’ve been charged for a number that has contacted me

Dizzyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 monthly sim /mobile

O2 has offered me a SIM only deals pay monthly is it true that after 6-months you can get a phone from them without a credit check whatsoever if not I will not be using them pay monthly SIM by direct debit

Djg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default my account in error

HiI had contract in 2019 and I cancelled that contract within 10 days but charged me full year payment I called costumer service team and they refund me but than they put my name on credit record as a default and now I applied for mortgage and declin...

00989ssww by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos