Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Free calls until 30th April

So I just received a text to say I would have free calls until 30th April. Is this to all numbers ie mobile and landline? It didn’t give much info. Thanks

Fofer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

extra charges problems

Hello, my name is Jaroslaw xxxxxxxxx, I have a problem with extra charges, I dont know why i have those because i dont recognise that they are mine. I think someone went into my account and made thos charges on itunes, may you please help me with my ...

Resolved! trying to order a replacement phone

As much as the web site says open for business and i can get delivery tomorrow. i can go through the whole charade of placing an order to go tot he basket and i get an 400 error code two days running. appreciate the difficulties but website says open...

Slempy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade 1 month early on 24m contract question

Hi I am coming to the end of my 24m contract (supposed to end on 20th May 2020), costing roughly £40pm. I have gone onto the app and I have the option to upgrade to a new contract now (1 month early). If I choose this option, will I be charged for th...

barcly13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confusion over upgrade

Hi everyone hope you're all safe, My phone recently completely died and I ordered an upgrade galaxy s20 ultra in grey on the 17th and it said it was in stock, i then paid for the saturday delivery. I got an E-mail saying it was out of stock and to wa...

HELP

I need to speak to someone at O2 but can't get through to a human.What do I do ?

Cleo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Is there anyone I can email due to having no online chat as I need to know that I owe I can’t ring as I don’t have any phone to call

Australian adverts

I got a new iPhone (11) last week and all of my adverts are in Australian and I also can't download some apps, due to my phone thinking I'm in Aus. I've checked and my phone is set up to UK. I was in Australia about 4 weeks ago, so I was there with m...