Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Paying bill

I'm trying to pay my bill with my card, even though theres money in my bank, but o2 is not accepting my card. Any help please

Geoff1204 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help my account is being used by someone else

I've had my sim for around 4 months now but last month my phone was stolen with the sim inside it and couple days later I couldn't log into my O2 account (I had trouble getting a phone, I couldn't contact O2 in any possible way) after a month I final...

Aj13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia 1 II preordered

Hi,I purchased the Sony Xperia 1 ii on the 5th. These are going to be available from the 18th this month. My question is; Are you going to deliver it on the 18th, or just dispatch it that time, or not even that? Because I have no information about th...

Xperia1II by Level 1: Joiner
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beginning to regret switching to O2 - PAC codes

I am switching to O2 from Vodafone and now I am signed up, it seems almost impossible to contact them by phone or online chat. Which is deeply irritating.It also means I don’t know how to initiate y number transfer. I entered the PAC code during the ...

DominicY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer not worked.

Hi, I used the online form to transfer my number to O2 using a PAC code. It’s been 5 days and it hasn’t worked. I can’t get hold of anyone using 202/customer services (emergency only). I went in store and they can’t help either. Anyone else had this ...

SamanthaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

Hi I can’t afford my full bill that month and was trying to phone 02 to explain but it’s no letting me I was wondering if I would be able able to pay half today and then the full amount next month and I have been kicked out my house and had to leave ...

Phone

I forgot to pay my phone bill this month, and was told if I did not pay my services would be cut off. They cut off and I paid my bill. Usually when this happens my internet, texts and calls come back on straight away, however this time they haven't t...

chlopppx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos