Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Need my ime number and proof of z fold purchase

Hi there, my Samsung z fold is broke so I need Samsung to be able to fix it, so could you please send me my proof of purchase with my ime number on please

Helena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deals, what does 'set 4' mean

Hi all,I'm new to o2, just ordered a sim only deal.The order says the sim is 'set 4', I've seen another order that says 'set 8'.Just wondering what the difference is and if it's significant.Regards,Kev

KW4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bactery dies

My bactery dies before I even use it. 

Mirian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming and Outgoing calls blocked - HELP

My incoming, outgoing calls & data is blocked (nearly 1 month now). My bills are upto date. Each time I try to call o2, they cut me off and after trying to call again just now - they have some kind of system outage & cannot do anything. Any advise on...

Amrik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Trying to add a bolt on but keeps saying’try later’ . It’s urgent help

Usd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I want to set up a direct debit with another bank how do I do it with the phone I have with O2 now

Resolved! Moving

Hi, I am moving to the Republic of Ireland from the UK, but still have around 2 years left on my contract in the UK for my current phone. Am I able to transfer this to an Irish contract and new number, or what have people done in the past when moving...

McC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't log in to my O2 app.

I can't log in to the my O2 app. It says it is not available to me. When I log in to the website, it shows a strange email attached to my account. Apparently the sales rep in the O2 shop signed me up with an email (it's an @o2.co.uk email) but I have...

rawpulse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos