Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change of contract and direct debit

I've changed my O2 contract (online) to a SIM only pay monthly one and arranged the direct debit. Do I need to cancel the old DD, it will O2 just change the amount paid?

Leela3000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages not delivered

Hello, I moved to O2 mobile a month ago from Tesco as part of Virgin Volt and transferred my number. Since i moved over, i received a 'not delivered' message for every test message I send. My phone is an iphone SE purchased in 2021.I have tried to se...

TraceyW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile date and refund

Hello,I am not happy with the situation. I paid £10 for mobile data twice, but I can’t use my mobile data to text anyone or use apps. This has wasted my £20, and I don’t understand why I can’t use my mobile data. I would like you to resolve this situ...

Billing Issue

Hi I have paid my bill that was overdue and it’s still saying I have arrears in my account. However it’s saying I have £0.00 left to pay and I’m confused. was wondering if you could help

Chloe43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t log in

Cancelled my contract and you said it’s being terminated on the 27th but I’ve lost my airtime plan allready you want me to pay my final bill but I can’t log in or call you typical o2

Resolved! Redirection of links to my o2 app

I realize the network stops me from viewing several sites for age reasons, I need this sorted out as I’m trying to make a purchase but I keep getting redirected to the o2 app via the link on the page .

Efemena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2/DPD Nightmare with Code/Delivery

Hi, First post here, but have been with O2 for 20 ish years although currently very close to leaving, as I'm at my wits end with O2 customer service. Long story short I upgraded my phone about 3 weeks ago as it broke. I was sent the new one with no d...

Vix_84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

So all I am trying to use my spend cap for a purchase my spend cap is £200 I’ve spent £13.99 yesterday but now I try to make another purchase I get the code type it in but then tells me they couldn’t verify or it just doesn’t go through and says I ne...

Jimmy4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't pay bill

I can't pay my bill. I have left o2 because their customer service is terrible, too high in costs and the device they sent me never worked. I'm trying to pay my 'final bill' and it's now been passed on to a debt collector. I can't log in to my o2 bec...

Laura-- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos