Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Fobbed off

I reported an issue with O2 sept 21 dating back to at least April 21 since my initial contact they have never called my back at all even though they say they will. They have also promised to refund my contact 3 times never happened? They have given m...

Gez-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

I am a customer to O2 11years. Last month I changed payment date. They told everything is ok. But now I can't use my number. And I can't conect with O2 too

VZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

I am absolutely appalled and disgusted at how O2 has treated me, a long time customer. I was cheated and tricked into upgrading my phone and continuing as a monthly payment customer. They offered me a measly £136 to recycle my iPhone X ( purchased fr...

PollyR12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer service - not impressed

Hello My wife recently received a couple of default notices from o2 showing 2 different account numbers. One I recognised as my daughters phone, the other we did not recognise. My wife is currently not well at all suffering with severe depression, so...

C13tay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change in phone settings

Hi I have ported my number over from virgin to O2. Now I am unable to change my number in the phone settings can anyone help please

Ka97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I’m going from a sim only contract to a phone monthly contract, do I need a new SIM card iphone SE 2020 to IPhone 11

Deb111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade sim only

I got an offer to upgrade my sim only to unlimited everything for £23 a month for 3 months then £20 a month but all details on emails received say only £23. Will this just happen after 3 months?

MancLad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly spam calls

Hi folks anyone have issues with spam calls on pay monthly ? Since starting a new contract 3 months ago I'm receiving spam calls almost everyday and it's annoying as I haven't gave my number out to many people how is this happening and why is my ques...

Resolved! 20% off airtime on Ultimate Volt package?

Hello. I have 3 pay monthly contracts on my o2 acccount (so can get 20% on 2 of these as a multiple owner) - I have just taken out an Ultimate Volt package from Virgin Media / o2 so have another o2 SIM package. Am I able to claim the 20% off as a mul...

andyads74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G and Wifi calling

I've just had notification that O2 switched off 4g and wi fi calling on my phone - why?

Marilou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos