Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom app

SammyD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anyone know if I dial into the zoom app for video conferencing it will be part of my unlimited minutes? Or is it classed as a premium number etc? I have been using it via wifi dial in but it lags quite a bit. Thank you
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@SammyD 

It depends on the number you are dialling.

See here for what's included Guide: Your Allowances - what is and isn't included 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

SammyD
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am dialling someone in the UK but not sure if Zoom dials out from its own number or if that number doesn’t come under O2 allowances & incurs an extra charge. Does that make sense? Thanks for replying
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@SammyD 

It doesn't matter what Zoom redirects. Your charges relate to the number you dial, so if it is a standard UK number, you will not be charged.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

SammyD
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Perfect, thank you
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
You're welcome.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6