Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia 1 Offer

Shatoon_CLK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I want to get the Xperia 1 on early upgrade using the £100 off offer but it says the phone is out of stock. Does anyone know when the phone will be back in stock? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Shatoon_CLK We are all customers here, so we would have no information regarding your query. I will tag our admin @Chris_K who may be able to give you a better idea of when the phone will be available.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey @Shatoon_CLK 

There's some good and bad news for you. The bad news first... This device is 'end of life', meaning we're not expecting any new stock intake and it's unlikely this device will go back in stock online. We may still have some residual stock in our stores when they re-open, but you'd need to check with them directly.

Good news... We've got some bigger and better Sony's on the way real soon. First up is the Sony Xperia 1 ii which takes everything good about the Xperia 1, and makes it a little bit better. A good comparison between the two here. As soon as it's available to order on O2, we'll let everyone know.

We also have the Sony Xperia 10 ii coming to O2 and expected to launch soon, which again we'll let everyone know once it's available to order.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 7

Kfav1982
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey Chris,

Sorry to jump on the post but I am hanging onto my 3 year old xperia x compact with a worn out battery and I am wanting to buy the Xperia 10 ii. I know you can be exact but are we talking of a release in a matter of weeks? I have checked other uk websites and they state 10th June however I prefer to buy from o2.

Thanks!
Message 4 of 7

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Kfav1982 wrote:
Hey Chris,

Sorry to jump on the post but I am hanging onto my 3 year old xperia x compact with a worn out battery and I am wanting to buy the Xperia 10 ii. I know you can be exact but are we talking of a release in a matter of weeks? I have checked other uk websites and they state 10th June however I prefer to buy from o2.

Thanks!

Hey @Kfav1982. I have seen a date and though it doesn't seem to match up with that 10th June you've mentioned, if all goes to plan then we might surprise you. As you may have seen recently, some big corporations across the world are delaying products and announcements to give a bigger voice to those who need it right now, and coupled with ongoing covid-19 issues... Basically, nothing right now is ever going to be 100% airtight - but again if all goes to plan, you might be looking at the O2 website before any of the others next week 😉

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 5 of 7

Kfav1982
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @Chris_K

Thanks for taking the time to reply, that's the most meaningful bit of information I have had so far. I will keep an eye on the o2 website. Another quick question as I am on pay monthly at the moment I just want to buy the handset outright but it looks like you have to take out a pay as you go sim with it, is there anyway of just purchasing the handset without the sim?
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
A little bird told me pre-orders from June 4th.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7