cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sunday night ordered my new iphone 5, pretty sure i clicked on the £36 per month £99 upfront for the phone contract for 24 months, tuesday got a delievery iphone 4s on a 24month contract £31 per month £99 upfront. Phoned o2 tuesday to try sort it out said they would call back never did. What are the chances they will take this 4s back now and swap it ?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Have you opened the 4s? That's a rather unfortunate situation.

If its not the one you ordered they'll have to take it back
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Have you opened the 4s? That's a rather unfortunate situation.

If its not the one you ordered they'll have to take it back
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Send it back within 7 days and pick the iphone5 you wanted in the first place and pay any difference if there is any. slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only diffrerence is the £31- £36 a month, dont mind whatever just dont want the 4s for 2 years slight_smile 

Thanks for your replys I'll call them tomorrow and return the phone havnt opened it yet, which as been hard not to because i broke the screen on my other iphone the other day haha

Message 4 of 6

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha argh your a strong man I've got to give you that haha.

Let us know how you get on:) do you have an order conformation for the iPhone 5 order?
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
prob more chance of san marino beating england tonight!!!
Message 6 of 6