Hi all, I believe I've been on the wrong contract or the account wasmt updated like ot should have been. We are off to the usa today and after being charged an high amount for my trip to cape verde last year I added the travel bolt on. Now here's where I've noticed the error. I went to add it to my wifes phone and hers was already active yet we got the phones on the same day with the same (25gb) data so I believe it should have already been activated and I shouldn't have been charged for cape verde. Also I've noticed each month I always get a message saying I've run out of data after 5 GB (my old contract) even though on my o2 it shows 25gb. Also when I added the bolt on today it came up saying I had to remove the European bolt on even though that's now included in the standard rates. What's the best course of action here as obviously I shouldn't have been charged for the trip to cape verde(which I posted about at the time) Apart from that I've never had to use the bolt on so didnt notice about the account , I thought the 5gb data thing was just a bit of a glitch.
You won't get roaming charges. Just the £4.99 a day
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.