cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 213
212 REPLIES 212

Jiimeny
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Person I just spoke to wasn't aware of a "Warehouse Issue" but there was a problem with orders getting stuck in processing and teams need to review it and that can take up to 10 working days!! 

Message 11 of 213

veng
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They should at least allow cancellations if nothing has been sent yet.

Message 12 of 213

Mooton
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just spoken to O2 (found this thread after the call), they've said they can't provide anymore info and to wait up to 24 hours for a delivery update. They couldn't even guarantee I'll have the phone tomorrow! Order on the website is still just saying "processing" with an estimated delivery of today.

Message 13 of 213

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38267 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

And if you order from a third party reseller, eg MPD or the like, you then get stuck in the number migration mire as O2 and the handset/contract resellers have not ironed out the kinks to let anyone do an "upgrade" initiated by the reseller (only a contract with a new number seems to be the norm these days) since O2's 360 entered the picture a couple of years ago....

Shambolic.

Message 14 of 213

Mooton
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I've just had a text from O2 saying there is a delay (obviously) but I should have it tomorrow and the courier will be in touch with tracking info. Not holding my breath

Message 15 of 213

WilliamF85
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got the same text, courier information has just come through so hopefully should appear tomorrow 

Message 16 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just rang O2 as I was scheduled to click and collect today and they said the same about the warehouse issues. Told me to ring back tomorrow and they'll check if any deliveries have turned up!

Edit - I also pre-ordered in-store via Switch Up on the morning after Made By Google.

Message 17 of 213

KB2304
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having same issue, spoke to store as two day delay so far on click and collect. They aren’t expecting any deliveries for a few weeks, are saying I shouldn’t have been able to place for click and collect as they can’t even get normal stock now. They said massive warehouse issues also. Everything central o2 told me was absolute rubbish. Requested cancellation, now sitting with the famous ‘back office team’… 

Message 18 of 213

WilliamF85
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally got the tracking information for DPD last night but was sent a message at 6am today to say it has been delayed due to an issue at the sortation facility with no other information, so it's going to limp, at least, into day 3 with zero guarantee it'll show up or even a possibility I could collect at the depot.  Should've gone with my instinct and ordered straight from Google as I've done for a few years after similar issues a few years back. 

Message 19 of 213

Sue86
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered for click and collect Wednesday 21st and still hasn’t arrived. I

ordered as was promised next day click and collect from the o2 staff as I’m on holiday, I go home tomorrow and still nothing has arrived. They won’t allow me to cancel and say whenever it arrives I’ll need to speak to the store about collecting it. 

Message 20 of 213